About Ryan Smith Photography of Myrtle Beach
I specialize in relaxed, fun and creative wedding, family, engagement and couple portrait and event photography for Myrtle Beach and the surrounding coastal areas of SC . As a photographer with a high technical knowledge, I like clean, crisp high quality images that capture moments in a way that can only be done with the best camera bodies and lenses.
My goal as a photographer is to not only capture a beautiful picture, but to capture genuine emotions using a modern photojournalist / story telling approach and modern camera techniques. As a small business I'm the only photographer you will be dealing with from setting up the appointment to the final image printing or album design, so you can always expect consistent results. I always guarantee satisfaction and make sure that you are happy before a session is complete.
I've had clients tell me that their experience was the most enjoyable and relaxed they have ever had with a photographer in Myrtle Beach, view my Client Testimonials or Facebook page. I use top of the line professional Nikon equipment and I'm a member of the PPA.
Basic Pricing InformationFor details use the navigation menu at the top of the page
- Family beach photography session (paid when scheduling): $150-$400 depending on the time of the year.
- Print packages start at $250 (chosen after viewing proofs) and most packages include free to copy and print digital copies of all images.
- Special location shoots such as the Huntington State Park and Atalaya Castle are available for a small additional charge.
- Myrtle Beach wedding photography packages go from $1000 to $2500, all packages include digital copies from your entire session with the rights to copy and print images.
- All packages include reasonable Photoshop retouching work and touchups at no additional charge.