Myrtle Beach Professional Photographer - Ryan Smith
Story telling with candid, unique, and fun wedding, family and event photography
About Ryan Smith Photography of Myrtle Beach
I specialize in relaxed, fun and creative wedding, family, engagement and couple portrait and event photography for Myrtle Beach and the surrounding coastal areas of SC. I like clean, crisp high quality images that tell the story of your event in a way that can only be done with the best camera bodies and lenses.
My goal as a photographer is to not only capture a beautiful picture, but to capture genuine emotions using a modern photojournalist / story telling approach and a high technical knowledge of photography and lighting. As a small business I'm the only photographer you will be dealing with from setting up the appointment to the final image printing or album design, so you can always expect consistent results. I always guarantee satisfaction and make sure that you are happy before a session is complete.
I've had clients tell me that their experience was the most enjoyable and relaxed they have ever had with a photographer in Myrtle Beach, view my Client Reviews or Facebook page. I use top of the line professional Nikon equipment and I'm a member of the PPA.
Basic Pricing Information
I don't hide my prices like some photographers, you can skip the galleries and go directly to the prices with the buttons below, or use the top menu.
- Family beach photography session (paid when scheduling): $150-$350 depending on the time of the year.
- Print packages start at $220 (chosen after viewing proofs) and most packages include free to copy and print digital copies of all images.
- Special location shoots such as the Huntington State Park and Atalaya Castle are available for a small additional charge.
- Myrtle Beach wedding photography packages go from $1000 to $2500, all packages include digital copies from your entire session with the rights to copy and print images.
- All packages include reasonable Photoshop retouching work and touchups at no additional charge.
Recent posts on my blog:
June 14, 2013 : Wedding ceremony at the Holiday Cottage gates in Brookgreen Gardens with a large bridal party
I was meeting with some clients today that are having an upcoming wedding at the Brookgreen Gardens Holiday Cottage area. I’ve done a number of weddings at this location, so I was showing them my most recent one as an example, even though it was from last summer 2012. I realized that I never posted about this wedding on my blog. I think it was just my busy time of the year and a lot […]
May 20, 2013 : Engagement pictures for a couple and their dog on a cloudy day at the Myrtle Beach State Park
I had another really nice couple for engagement portraits at the Myrtle Beach State Park this past week. I’ve got their wedding coming up later this year. This couple brought along their baby for the moment, their little dog. I can’t remember what it was exactly, I know it was a poodle mix of some kind. I have two poodles myself, they are very sweet dogs as long as they are used to being around people. My […]