Myrtle Beach Professional Photographer - Ryan Smith
Story telling with candid, unique, and fun wedding, family and event photography
About Ryan Smith Photography of Myrtle Beach
I specialize in relaxed, fun and creative wedding, family, engagement and couple portrait and event photography for Myrtle Beach and the surrounding coastal areas of SC. As a photographer with a high technical knowledge, I like clean, crisp high quality images that capture moments in a way that can only be done with the best camera bodies and lenses.
My goal as a photographer is to not only capture a beautiful picture, but to capture genuine emotions using a modern photojournalist / story telling approach and modern camera techniques. As a small business I'm the only photographer you will be dealing with from setting up the appointment to the final image printing or album design, so you can always expect consistent results. I always guarantee satisfaction and make sure that you are happy before a session is complete.
I've had clients tell me that their experience was the most enjoyable and relaxed they have ever had with a photographer in Myrtle Beach, view my Client Testimonials or Facebook page. I use top of the line professional Nikon equipment and I'm a member of the PPA.
Basic Pricing Information
For details use the navigation menu at the top
- Family beach photography session (paid when scheduling): $150-$350 depending on the time of the year.
- Print packages start at $220 (chosen after viewing proofs) and most packages include free to copy and print digital copies of all images.
- Special location shoots such as the Huntington State Park and Atalaya Castle are available for a small additional charge.
- Myrtle Beach wedding photography packages go from $1000 to $2500, all packages include digital copies from your entire session with the rights to copy and print images.
- All packages include reasonable Photoshop retouching work and touchups at no additional charge.
More recent posts on my blog:
October 23, 2013: Small beach house wedding down in Garden City, SC
I really think think the beach house wedding is a great idea if you are planning for a smaller, more intimate ceremony and if it is the time of the year when the weather is nice. I’ve had a lot of previous clients that will rent a large beach house, have the wedding down on [...]
September 23, 2013: Engagement pictures with an emotional marriage proposal on the beach
I had another fun couple that hired me for their engagement pictures as well as a marriage proposal on the beach. This one was a bit different than my last couple of proposals because his girlfriend knew that he was going to propose. This actually made it a bit easier for me because I didn’t [...]